Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Position Responsibilities :
– Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on the amazon Seller community
– Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
– Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
Contribute intellectual property through patents
Interview Process : 2 coding rounds: 1. Data stucture and algorithms 2. Hard core coding
2 design rounds: 1. High Design 2. Low level Design.
CC++ Algorithms Java Software Development Application Management Coding Execution Intellectual Property Project Management object – oriented design
– 4+ years of Software Development experience
– Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX Linux platform)
– Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
– Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
-Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
– Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
– Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
– Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
– At a strategic level, our development team will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month